The Club were successful in applying for funding from Sport England and other charitable organisations when building the Clubhouse that is now known as Hattons Solicitors Crusader Park.
A two-storey building it hosts 6 changing rooms, public bar and IT training suite.
We have a number of playing/training areas:
- Main Pitch – Situated immediately behind the Clubhouse. Fenced pitch surround. A great view is available from the balcony.
- Pitch Two – Located immediately behind the Main Pitch at Close Street
- Baby Pitch – A smaller playing area near pitch two used for the younger age groups.
- 4G Training Barn – Built in 2012 it hosts a full size 5-a-side covered training area with the latest 4G technology artificial playing surface.
- Platts Fields – A full-size pitch located a short walk from the Clubhouse on the corner of Eltonhead Road and Sherdley Road (opposite the Boars Head pub)
4G Training Barn Hire
We offer our 4G Training Barn for hire to the general public.
Hire is subject to availability. The cost to hire the barn is £30 per hour (off-peak) and £40 per hour (peak).
If you are interested in booking the Barn then please contact Kevin to reserve your booking on 07761 67 86 86 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.