The Club were successful in applying for funding from Sport England and other charitable organisations when building the Clubhouse that is now known as Hattons Solicitors Crusader Park.
A two-storey building it hosts 6 changing rooms, public bar and IT training suite.
We have a number of playing/training areas:
- Main Pitch – Situated immediately behind the Clubhouse. Fenced pitch surround. A great view is available from the balcony.
- Pitch Two – Located immediately behind the Main Pitch at Close Street
- Baby Pitch – A smaller playing area near pitch two used for the younger age groups.
- 4G Training Barn – Built in 2012 it hosts a full size 5-a-side covered training area with the latest 4G technology artificial playing surface.
- Platts Fields – A full-size pitch located a short walk from the Clubhouse on the corner of Eltonhead Road and Sherdley Road (opposite the Boars Head pub)