Chairman – Michael Denning
Born St. Helens 1968
- 53 years a fan of Rugby League.
- 25 years an administrator at Community Rugby League
- 25 years a Sponsor of St Helens RLFC
- 15 years Chairman of Thatto Heath Crusaders ARLFC
- 8 years National Conference League Management Board Club Rep
- RFL Whole Game Board Community Rep
Vice Chairman - Dave Yates
Born St.Helens 1952.
- 20 years a player with Blackbrook.
- 13 years a Club Coach, firstly at Pilkington Recs then mostly at St.Helens Crusaders becoming Thatto Heath Crusaders in 1999.
- 2 years coaching NWC County Team.
- 10 years coaching BARLA Lancashire.
- 6 years coaching St Helens RLFC Service Area, Gifted and Talented and Development Camps.
- Club Child Welfare Officer.
- St.Helens Crusaders Committee 1995 and Chairman 1997.
- Thatto Heath Crusaders Committee Coach Coordinator becoming Vice-Chair at Thatto Heath Crusaders Rugby Committee and at Executive Committee (Board) from 1999 until present time.
- Non-stop rugby league since 1968.
Club Secretary - Janet Haselden
Born St. Helens 1957
Involvement with Amateur RL commenced when son started to play for St. Helens Crusaders in 1985
- 1989 to 1999 – St. Helens Crusaders rugby committee until the merger between St. Helens Crusaders and Thatto Heath in 1999
- 1999 to 2013 – junior secretary of Thatto Heath Crusaders ARLFC
- 2007 – 2013 – when new Clubhouse was due to open, joined Executive Committee as secretary
- 2013 – 2015 – break from amateur rugby
- 2015 to current – rejoined Committee and became Club Secretary in 2016
- 2018 to current – employed as Club administrator
Exec Committee - Richard McCauley
DOB – 21/03/1963
Employment – EHS Advisor Delavan Ltd
- St.Helens MBC Ward Councillor (Thatto Heath Ward) – 2004- present
- 5 years cabinet experience (currently Regeneration & Planning Portfolio)
- 2004 my son started playing for Thatto Heath Crusaders under 8s (start of involvement with THC)
- Present Elected onto THC Committee
- 2012-2018 – Section Manager U13s /15s
- 2015 – present Exec Committee